Friday, October 26, 2012

smith crew






Here is my family.  The last time we took a family picture {not including when I was 20... during the holidays... on my parents couch} I was in the 7th grade and had braces.  Lovely.  These pictures were long over due to say the least.  It's defiantly harder getting together the older you get.  Life is busy! I think the last time we were all together was for my Dad's 60th in 2010.  So happy we were able to find a weekend to make it happen.  I know my parents will cherish these pictures forever.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all these pictures Syd! It's fun to see your family and how big it's gotten!! All the kids look so old now, it's so crazy! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful/Wonderful. Everyone looks so great and the family photo is a home run. You are awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of people I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete